Kirkby Community Primary Care Centre is a GP Practice and is open;
|Monday||0800 – 2000 (extended hours)|
|Tuesday||0800 – 1830|
|Wednesday||0800 – 1830|
|Thursday||0800 – 1830|
|Friday||0800 – 2000 (extended hours)|
Patients can register with the GP practice if they live in Kirkby in Ashfield, Annesley Woodhouse or Kirkby Woodhouse areas.
Facilities available: disabled access, disabled car parking, Language Line - telephone interpreting service, induction loop.
Patient Participation Group
Getting together to make a difference!
The PPG is a group of KCPCC Patients who have joined together in a voluntary capacity in order to;
- Discuss issues affecting the practice
- Help deliver the best service possible
- Help patients get the best out of their GP practice
- Make positive suggestions surrounding their health care needs
- Support developments, fundraising and events
- Act as patient representatives by working alongside the practice staff on behalf of patients.
We meet between 10.30am and 12 noon one the first Wednesday every month - NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
Please contact our Practice Manager Debbie Partlow on 01623 434600 for further details.
Click here to view the Patient Participation 2011/12 Report
Click here to view the GPAQ Survey Report - PPG report
Click here to view the Patient Satisfaction Results Quarter 3 2011/12
Click here to view the Open Day news clip
Tel: 01623 434 600
Primary Care Centre,
Portland Street, Kirkby in Ashfield,
Nottinghamshire NG17 7AE